Community Right-to-Know

One responsibility the CUPA has is sharing information with the public on facilities within their community that handle hazardous materials. The community right-to-know application form (PDF) can be used to submit a request for such information. You will need to identify a site address or address range to obtain this information.

There are 3 other CUPA agencies in Sonoma county which regulate facilities in their communities:
If you have questions regarding facilities within any of those cities, please contact the appropriate agency.