How do I contest/appeal a parking citation?

Disputing a Parking Ticket

  • You may dispute your parking ticket in two ways
    • By Internet: Go to www.CitationProcessingCenter.comand search for your citation; once you’ve found your citation, click the button to contest the citation
    • By Mail: Include the citation and your correspondence in an envelope addressed to: City of Healdsburg, Citation Processing Center, PO Box 10479, Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
  • In your review request, you should explain the circumstances surrounding the issuance of the citation and why it should be dismissed, offering as much detail as possible
  • When your review request is received, the matter will be put on hold so that the fine amount will not increase
  • The case will be reviewed and determine whether or not the citation should be dismissed
  • You will then be informed by mail as to the outcome of the review request.

Show All Answers

1. My neighbor keeps parking their car in front of my house, can they do that?
2. Do I have to park in the marked spaces?
3. I received a Fix-It Ticket, how do I clear it?
4. Can I use disabled parking spaces?
5. I got a ticket for parking in the disabled place, because I forgot to display my placard?
6. Can I use a loading zone?
7. Can I back into a parking space?
8. How do I pay for a parking citation?
9. I lost my parking citation, what do I do?
10. How do I contest/appeal a parking citation?
11. What type of parking enforcement can the police department do on private property?
12. My neighbors and I would like to have a block party and close the public street, how do I do this? Can we have a parade?
13. What are the days and hours that parking is enforced?