How can I make a difference?
Report Spills: Contact the City Public Works Department at 707-431-3346 if you observe a discharge or spill of pollutants to storm drains or creeks. If you observe a spill after hours and it presents an immediate hazard, dial 911. The city has on-call staff to respond to these emergencies after hours.

Show All Answers

1. What is storm water runoff?
2. Why is storm water runoff a problem?
3. How can I make a difference?