How do I file a complaint about a problem?
You may call the Healdsburg Police Department at 707-431-3377, 24 hours a day to report a violation. The code enforcement officer will generally return a call within 4 days. The officer is available for a personal consultation on Mondays and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call 707-431-3162 to schedule an appointment. You may also submit a written complaint to the Police Department located at 238 Center Street, Healdsburg CA 95448.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find an electronic copy of the Healdsburg Municipal Code?
2. How do I file a complaint about a problem?
3. Will my identity be disclosed if I file a complaint?
4. What if I want to remain anonymous?
5. Who is responsible for code violations on private property?