I received a Fix-It Ticket, how do I clear it?
Bring your citation or court notice to the police department and ask for a ticket sign off. We are unable to sign-off correction citations involving the following violations:

  • 12951(A) V.C. - No Driver’s License in possession
  • 16028(A) V.C. - No proof of Insurance
  • Child Seat Violations
  • Or any violations that the issuing officer has indicated that the violation requires you to appear in court

Show All Answers

1. My neighbor keeps parking their car in front of my house, can they do that?
2. Do I have to park in the marked spaces?
3. I received a Fix-It Ticket, how do I clear it?
4. Can I use disabled parking spaces?
5. I got a ticket for parking in the disabled place, because I forgot to display my placard?
6. Can I use a loading zone?
7. Can I back into a parking space?
8. How do I pay for a parking citation?
9. I lost my parking citation, what do I do?
10. How do I contest/appeal a parking citation?
11. What type of parking enforcement can the police department do on private property?
12. My neighbors and I would like to have a block party and close the public street, how do I do this? Can we have a parade?
13. What are the days and hours that parking is enforced?