The City Council, to address the community’s affordable and workforce housing needs, established a Community Housing Committee to advise and make recommendations to Council regarding:
1. Draft language for a GMO amendment to be placed before the voters in June 2016 to incentivize affordable market-rate housing construction.
2. Regarding, measures such as reduced fees or streamlined building procedures to provide for housing diversification thru infill development and construction of workforce housing.
Meeting Dates and Times
• Thursday, August 10 – Rescheduled
• Thursday, August 20, 6:00 p.m., City Council Chambers
• Saturday, August 29, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Healdsburg Community Center
• Thursday, September 14, 6:00 p.m., City Council Chambers
• Thursday, September 28, 6:00 p.m., City Council Chambers
City Council Chambers
401 Grove Street
Healdsburg Community Center
1557 Healdsburg Ave