Please use the Request Tracker / Report a Concern feature to report NON-EMERGENCY concerns only. All submitted concerns will be reviewed by the appropriate departments and addressed as necessary.

If this is a Utility Emergency please dial 1-707-431-7000 or 1-855-755-6586

If this is a Police or Fire Emergency please dial 911

Community Services/Parks & Recreation (Non-Emergency) 3 Forms
Fire (Non-Emergency) 2 Forms
Police (Non-Emergency) 6 Forms
Public Right of Way (Streets, Sidewalks, Easements) and Storm Drain (Non-Emergency) 8 Forms
Utilities (Electric, Water, Wastewater) (Non-Emergency) 9 Forms